Confessions of a Self-Proclaimed Nerd
THIS IS ME.
I am a nerd and I have some confessions to make.
- I don't have cable, but I will stay up until 2AM when TV shows go live on Hulu from the following day so I can watch my the newest episode of my favorite shows on the 'same day' as everyone else.
- I would most likely be in Gryffindor...but there's a strong part of me that feels I could end up in Slytherin, too.
- I am a die hard Vampire Diaries fan.
- To go with the above...I have always and will always continue to be Team Delena.
- I may have cried at the 'Sorry I'm Not Sorry' scene. And then cried multiple times after that when I re-watched it...over and over.
- I also ship Klaroline and Haylijah. HARD
- I can't get into Doctor Who.
- I have read an entire book trilogy from beginning to end in a one day sitting.
- I enjoy reading fanfiction.
- I may be the only person on this planet who is a fan of Joffrey Baratheon.
- I'm still waiting on my owl and Hogwarts acceptance letter.
- When I was younger, I used to pretend I was in the musical Cats. I was the Magical Mr. Mistoffelees.
- I thoroughly enjoy watching hours upon hours of past and present panels that feature from different convensions and festivals about my
- I am the same age as Harry Potter. I grew up each year with those three. They were some of my best friends.
- I used to play Final Fantasy IX. When I stopped, I started writing in RPG forums instead.
This is just a teeeeeeny list of my nerdy confessions. Please share in the fun and confess some of yours!